Twitter loved Gayle King flirting with Lenny Kravitz

It’s probably safe to say Gayle King likes Lenny Kravitz. The pair appeared Wednesday night on Bravo’s “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen,” and Oprah’s bff got her flirt on with the handsome musician.It all started when King made a remark about Kravitz looking “hot and sexy,” while downplaying her own look. “I think … Continue reading “Twitter loved Gayle King flirting with Lenny Kravitz”

It’s probably safe to say Gayle King likes Lenny Kravitz.

The pair appeared Wednesday night on Bravo’s “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen,” and Oprah’s bff got her flirt on with the handsome musician.It all started when King made a remark about Kravitz looking “hot and sexy,” while downplaying her own look.

    “I think you look hot and sexy as well,” Kravitz said. King then replied, “Where do you live, Lenny?””Do you have to stay here or can I just stay with Lenny?” King asked Cohen.Read MoreTwitter went wild for King going for it when it came to the rocker.

    Haha @GayleKing is really out here shooting her shot w/ @LennyKravitz on @BravoWWHL #WWHL like… pic.twitter.com/xVOQkJ3gxt

    — Christopher 👨🏾‍💻 (@thoughtsxchris) December 13, 2018

    @GayleKing is living her best life tonight flirting with the sexiest @LennyKravitz @BravoWWHL @Andy #wwhl

    — LuisaFashionista HairStylist (@lfhstylist) December 13, 2018

    Omg @GayleKing and @LennyKravitz 😍 that would b a fine couple @Andy. Couldn't u jus see how she was looking at him? Makes my heart flutter!

    — Stacyann (@Stacyann101919) December 13, 2018

    “Haha @GayleKing is really out here shooting her shot w/ @LennyKravitz on @BravoWWHL #WWHL like…,” one person tweeted along with a gif of a woman shooting basketballs. The flirting wasn’t one-sided.At one point, Cohen asked King about “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Cynthia Bailey’s long-distance relationship with Fox sports broadcaster Mike Hill. King turned the question around to Kravitz, asking him if a long-distance relationship between the two of them could work.”First of all, it wouldn’t be long distance as I would never let you go,” Kravitz told King.

      But not everyone enjoyed the banter. Some people complained it was inappropriate.

      #WWHL@Bravo good thing Gayle King is a woman the way she's treating Lenny Kravitz gag me. If a man was doing that to a woman #metoo would have him tarred and feathered, Hog-tied and fired from his job.

      — Susan Sirianni (@sbkinni15) December 13, 2018

      It was uncomfortable to watch Gayle constantly make sexual references to LennyKravitz. Ugh. Embarrassing.

      — Chase (@ChaseIsMyName2) December 13, 2018

      “Good thing Gayle King is a woman the way she’s treating Lenny Kravitz gag me,” one person tweeted. “If a man was doing that to a woman #metoo would have him tarred and feathered, Hog-tied and fired from his job.”

Jerry Seinfeld says the Oscars lost in the Kevin Hart controversy

Jerry Seinfeld is weighing in on Kevin Hart’s decision to step down as host of the next Academy Awards.

“Kevin is in a position, because he’s a brilliant comedian, to kind of decide what he wants to do,” Seinfeld said in an interview for “Sunday Today with Willie Geist.” “He doesn’t have to step down, but he can. And when you look at that situation, well who got screwed in that deal?”Seinfeld suggested it will be hard for producers of the Oscars to find another host to replace Hart.

    “I think Kevin’s going to be fine, you know. But finding another Kevin Hart, that’s not so easy. He’s a brilliant guy with a movie career.”Related: Kevin Hart steps down as Oscars hostRead MoreHart stepped away from hosting duties last week, following controversy over tweets he posted between 2009 and 2011 that included derogatory language about gay people. Seinfeld isn’t the only comedian to weigh in on Hart’s choice. Seth MacFarlane, who hosted the Oscars in 2013, said it’s not an in-demand job.

      “Look, it’s a gig that has all eyes on it. And when you’re doing something that’s that much in the spotlight, with that much focus on it, that much intensity, you’re going to have a lot of opinions from a lot of people. I’m trying to think of the last time that I read a review of the Oscars the next day where everyone is raving about it — it’s been a long time,” he told EW. “It’s not an easy job, and I’m not surprised that they have a tough time finding takers.” Producers for the Oscars, along with the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences, have yet to comment on who will take Hart’s place.

Actress Sondra Locke has passed away at 74

Oscar-nominated actress Sondra Locke, who was best known for making six movies with Clint Eastwood, has died of cancer at the age of 74.

She earned an Oscar nomination for her first film, The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter, in 1968.

Locke died on November 3 but her death was not publicised until RadarOnline first reported it yesterday.

She passed away in California of a heart attack believed to be related to her battle with breast and bone cancer.

The Los Angeles County Public Health Department confirmed her death to US media but did not comment on why it took nearly six weeks to come to light.

Sondra Locke has passed away at 74-years-old.Source:News Corp Australia

Locke was best known for her decade-long personal and professional relationship with Clint Eastwood, during which acted almost exclusively opposite him in such films as The Gauntlet, Every Which Way But Loose and Any Which Way You Can.

The Tennessee-born actress also starred alongside Eastwood in the 1983 film Sudden Impact, which was the fourth film in the Dirty Harry series.

She was nominated for the Oscar for best supporting actor for her role in an adaptation of the Carson McCullers novel The Heart is a Lonely Hunter in 1968. It was Locke’s first movie.

“I had never been on a movie set,” she told Variety in 1978, “but it was like coming home.”

Sondra Locke and Clint Eastwood co-stared in six films together.Source:Supplied

Eastwood and Locke were together for 13 years after they met on the set of The Outlaw Josey Wales in 1976, which Eastwood both directed and starred in.

But in April 1989 Locke’s charmed life came to an end as Eastwood broke up with her, she later wrote.

The locks were changed and her things were placed outside a home she thought had been a gift from Eastwood.

She sued the actor and filmmaker for palimony then later sued him for fraud saying a movie development deal he arranged for her was a sham to get her to drop the palimony suit.

They settled the highly publicised lawsuit for an undisclosed amount during jury deliberations in 1996.

Eastwood and Locke were together for 13 years. Picture: APSource:AP

The following year she released her memoir, titled The Good, the Bad and the Very Ugly: A Hollywood Journey, which also detailed the double mastectomy and chemotherapy that came with her first bout with breast cancer.

She told the AP at the time that the title, a play on one of Eastwood’s films, was “applicable to the story.”

“I try to cover the good years as well as the bad and the ugly,” Locke said.

“Also, that in even the worst ugly things there can sometimes be a lot that will make you a better person.”

The pair had a messy breakup in 1989.Source:News Corp Australia

Locke had married actor Gordon Anderson in 1967. According to her death certificate, the two were still legally married when she died, and he was the person who reported her death. She described their relationship to the AP in 1997 as just good friends.

Meghan Markle, Prince Harry, Prince William and Kate Middleton debut Christmas card photos

‘Tis the season for Christmas card photos and the British royals did not disappoint.

The Kensington Palace released a black and white photo of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle on their wedding day. The shot, taken from behind, shows the couple staring at a full sky of fireworks.

“The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are delighted to share a new photograph from their Wedding Reception at Frogmore House on 19th May,” the Kensington Palace tweeted Friday. “The photograph, which features on Their Royal Highnesses’ Christmas card, was taken by photographer Chris Allerton.”

Markle was wearing her Stella McCartney reception dress in the photo while cradling her arm around her husband’s waist. The couple is expecting their first child in the spring.

Meanwhile, the palace tweeted the adorable family photo of Kate Middleton, Prince William, with their children; George, Charlotte and Louis. The family is casually posing on a tree branch on a sunny day.

“The photograph, taken by Matt Porteous, shows The Duke and Duchess with their three children at Anmer Hall, and features on Their Royal Highness’ Christmas card this year,” the Kensington Palace tweeted.

On Christmas, the British royals will spend the day at Sandringham Estate in Norfolk, United Kingdom, with Queen Elizabeth II, People reported.

Kathleen Joyce is a breaking/trending news producer for FoxNews.com. You can follow her at @Kathleen_Joyce8 on Twitter.

Kelly Clarkson backs lip-syncing mom who embarrassed son

Kelly Clarkson is sending some love to the mom who was captured lip-syncing on a fan cam while her son dove for cover in his hoodie.

The video of Mandy Remmell's performance of Clarkson's "Since U Been Gone" at Tuesday's University of Maryland basketball game, and her 10-year-old son's reaction, has captured more than 700,000 views online.

Clarkson, who is a coach on NBC's "The Voice," tweeted, "This is my kind of mama."

Remmell tells WTTG-TV she just went for it. She says it's wonderful that Clarkson can relate.

Remmell's son Blake also is warming up to the attention.

Christian Bale says Trump thought he was Bruce Wayne when he met him while filming ‘The Dark Knight Rises’

Christian Bale recalled the one time he met President Trump in 2011 and how the future commander in chief thought he was the fictional DC Comics character Bruce Wayne, whose secret identity is Batman.

Bale, 44, told Variety that Trump was a “tall gentleman” when he met him on the set of the “The Dark Knight Rises.” The crew was filming at Trump Tower at the time.

‘VICE’ STAR CHRISTIAN BALE ON ‘SMART COOKIE’ DICK CHENEY: ‘HE DOESN’T BACK DOWN’

“I met him one time, we were filming ‘Batman’ in Trump Tower and he said, ‘Come up to the office, it’s up there,’” the “Vice” actor recalled.

When asked if he went, Bale said he did.

“I think he thought I was Bruce Wayne because I was dressed as Bruce Wayne so he talked to me like I was Bruce Wayne and I just went along with it really,” he continued. “It was quite entertaining. I had no idea at the time that he would think about running for president, you know?”

STEVE CARRELL ON PLAYING DONALD RUMSFELD IN ‘VICE’: HE WAS TOUGH ‘BEHIND CLOSED DOORS’

When asked later on who should play Trump in a movie, Bale did not answer. The Academy Award-winning actor also did not elaborate on what he and Trump spoke about.

Director Christopher Nolan used Trump’s International Hotel and Tower Chicago in the “The Dark Knight” before using Trump Tower in New York City in “The Dark Knight Rises,” AV Club reported.

Kathleen Joyce is a breaking/trending news producer for FoxNews.com. You can follow her at @Kathleen_Joyce8 on Twitter.

Reba McEntire says it’s not her job to talk politics

Country singer Reba McEntire doesn't think it's part of her job to discuss politics.

The 63-year-old was recently asked to share her political views to which she quickly quipped, "That’s not my job."

While Reba's silence on political issues is a rarity in the entertainment industry in general, country music stars have often opted to stick to singing.

In 2017, Martina McBride echoed McEntire's recent remarks.

"I don't feel like [it's] my job to talk politics," McBride said of many performers decision to speak out about their politics in the 2016 presidential election. "My job is to entertain people."

And earlier this year, Brad Paisley revealed that politics would be completely shut out of the Country Music Association Awards in an effort to be more inclusive.

"I'm not gonna touch that. I just don't find politics funny anymore," Paisley told Taste of Country ahead of the CMAs last month, noting those type of jokes are now "off-limits" for him. "There was a time when it was. It's just not funny to me anymore."

Video

However, not everyone in country music chooses to stick to entertaining — John Rich told us last week that he's a strong supporter of the Second Amendment and encouraged fellow artists who recently made a push for stricter gun laws to engage in a debate with him on the heated topic.

"Successful artists, while they're only one person, or a couple of people, whatever it is, they have millions of fans," the 44-year-old told Fox News exclusively, speaking of artists Dierks Bentley and Tyler Hubbard's call for more gun laws. "So when they speak, those millions of fans hear what they say."

Rich said he knows Bentley and Hubbard personally and has worked with them previously. He stressed that he has nothing but respect for them — but he does want to engage them in a conversation over gun control.

Video

"The issue with gun control, you look at it and you go, 'These maniacs, these vicious people are taking a weapon and shooting people with it.' And then the flip side of that is, right now, I'm in New York City and back in Nashville is my wife and my two little kids," Rich said. "And if somebody breaks into my house, which rifle would you suggest I tell my wife to grab?

"Which one should she grab? The one that gives her the best chance at protecting her and my kids or the one that doesn't?" Rich asked fellow country music artists. "Those are the types of questions I would like to ask them."

You can find Sasha Savitsky on Twitter @SashaFB.

Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger are Instagram official

Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger went public with their romance on Thursday.

The "Guardians of the Galaxy" star posted a sweet birthday message to his girlfriend, who he affectionately called "Chief."

"Happy Birthday Chief! Your smile lights up the room," Pratt, 39, gushed on Instagram. "I've cherished our time together. Thrilled God put you in my life. Thankful for the laughs, kisses, talks, hikes, love and care."

The sweet collage was the first time Pratt posted photos with Schwarzenegger, 29, with whom he's been linked since June.

Last month, Pratt and Schwarzenegger — daughter of legendary action hero Arnold and ex-wife Maria Shriver — teamed up to help fundraise for a friend who lost his home in the devastating Woolsey fire in California.

The "Avengers: Infinity War" actor is said to be smitten with Schwarzenegger, who's already bonded with his son, Jack, who he shares with ex-wife Anna Faris.

Pratt and Faris, 42, separated in August 2017 and finalized their divorce in October 2018.

‘The Conners’ gets expanded second season at ABC: report

Continuing the story of the Conner family without its matriarch was a risky proposition, and, thankfully for ABC, it worked. Spinoff series "The Conners" has done well and, not surprisingly, ABC would like a second installment.

I hear negotiations are underway with the core cast for a 13-episode Season 2. That would be up from the 11 episodes in its current first season and the 9 for the lone season of the "Roseanne" revival. The cast of "The Conners" is led by "Roseanne" alums including Sara Gilbert, who also serves as an executive producer, John Goodman, Laurie Metcalf, and Lecy Goranson. As has been the case with the "Roseanne" revival and "The Conners" first season, there are issues with Metcalf and Goodman's busy schedules that need to be worked out but I hear everyone is willing to return and talks are going smoothly.

JOHN GOODMAN SAYS 'THE CONNERS' IS 'GREAT' WITHOUT ROSEANNE BARR

Goodman, Metcalf and Gilbert reportedly were paid $375,000 an episode for Season 1 of "The Conners," up significantly from about $250,000 an episode each got for the new "Roseanne." I hear the trio is expected to get another salary bump for Season 2 of "The Conners." All parties involved declined comment,

Video

Here is why pursuing a second season of "The Conners" has been a no-brainer for ABC. The blue collar family sitcom averages 10.2 million total viewers and a 2.4 adults 18-49 rating (most current). It is the season's No. 1 new comedy in total viewers and 18-49 and ABC's No. 1 comedy this season in total viewers and 18-49 (tied with "Modern Family"). It is also ABC's most-watched series in Live+Same Day and is running neck and neck with "Grey's Anatomy" in 18-49, which is important as broadcast networks put a premium of live viewing for the impact of commercials.

'ROSEANNE' SPINOFF 'THE CONNERS' RE-CASTS DJ'S WIFE

"The Conners" aired its fall finale earlier this week, with the remaining episodes slated to return in January. It is unclear whether negotiations with the cast, reported about by TVLine earlier today, will be completed by then but I hear it's possible.

Nick Cannon calls out Wendy Williams for ‘oops baby’ comment

Nick Cannon is happy to be a dad to all his children.

The 38-year-old multi-hyphenate found himself defending his youngest son, Golden, after a recent appearance on "The Wendy Williams Show," during which the host called the 1-year-old an "oops baby." Cannon, who welcomed Golden with ex-girlfriend Brittany Bell in 2017, took to Instagram on Wednesday to share a sweet video of himself with his baby boy, writing, "no oops here."

NICK CANNON SAYS HE WON MARIAH CAREY'S HEART BY INITIALLY TURNING HER DOWN

"Got another Genius on my hands!!! The Golden Child! No oops over here @wendyshow LOL My guy is brilliant! Reading at the age of 1!! #Genius," he captioned the clip.

Cannon was discussing his Christmas plans during his "Wendy Williams Show" appearance, when he revealed that he's like "St. Nick" because of the many homes he'll be visiting over the holidays. "And then [you'll be going] to the oops baby," Williams said.

KANYE WEST SLAMS DRAKE, NICK CANNON AND TYSON BECKFORD OVER KIM KARDASHIAN

"The disrespect!" Cannon replied, laughing. "The oops baby?"

"You were only with the girl, it just happened," Williams tried to explain. Watch below.

Cannon couldn't help but gush about Golden during an April interview with ET, revealing that his kids with Mariah Carey, Moroccan and Monroe, have become quite the babysitters.

"They love hanging out with him, and it is almost like they are more concerned about him having fun than them having fun," he explained. "They are always trying to make them laugh, and he is walking now, so they are trying to get him all the toys."

NICK CANNON JOKES 'MARIAH'S GONNA KILL ME' AFTER SHARING THIS STORY ABOUT THEIR SON

"Watching that whole older sibling thing take place, they understand the responsibility of it. They understand that they can teach him things, so it is really cool," Cannon added.