Search continues for killer of North Carolina girl, 13; FBI offers $25G reward

The FBI is offering a $25,000 reward as it continues searching for a suspect in the death of a 13-year-old North Carolina girl, whose body was found nearly a month after she went missing. The body of Hania Aguilar was found in water in Robeson County on Nov. 27, about 10 miles south of the mobile home … Continue reading “Search continues for killer of North Carolina girl, 13; FBI offers $25G reward”

The FBI is offering a $25,000 reward as it continues searching for a suspect in the death of a 13-year-old North Carolina girl, whose body was found nearly a month after she went missing.

The body of Hania Aguilar was found in water in Robeson County on Nov. 27, about 10 miles south of the mobile home park from where she was abducted Nov. 5 after going outside to start a relative's SUV before school.

That morning, a man dressed in black pushed the girl into a family member's SUV and drove from the scene, investigators said. A witness reported hearing her scream during the altercation.

Three days later, a green Ford Expedition in question was discovered after someone spotted it in a wooded area several miles south of the girl's home. Her body was found a few miles away.

(FBI)

In Lumberton, four crime block drop boxes around the community are also allowing residents to anonymously inform police about the case, South Carolina's WPDE-TV reported.

“They can utilize these boxes. They don’t have to fear of retaliation of turning in a criminal b placing information in this box. [They] don’t have to put their name on it. We just need a lead. We need some information — some vital information," the Rev. Larry Williams told the station. "I understand that there is nothing done under the sun whereby somebody don’t know about."

Williams had developed the boxes more than 20 years ago for residents to anonymously inform law enforcement about a crime, the station reported.

Authorities vowed to continue their investigation and said their work “will not stop” until whoever is behind the teen’s disappearance is brought “to justice.”

Fox News’ Elizabeth Zwirz and the Associated Press contributed to this report.

Amy Lieu is a news editor and reporter for Fox News.

Manhunt underway for ‘armed and extremely dangerous’ Oklahoma inmate convicted of murder

A manhunt was underway in Oklahoma on Monday after a convicted murderer considered to be “armed and extremely dangerous” escaped from a county jail last week, officials said.

Patrick Walker, 34, fled the Payne County Jail in Stillwater on Thursday night, according to the Oklahoma Department of Corrections.

MARYLAND WOMAN STABBED TO DEATH AFTER ROLLING DOWN CAR WINDOW TO GIVE WOMAN MONEY, POLICE SAY

Walker was able to escape “by posing as a cellmate and posting bond for that inmate, whom he closely resembled,” authorities stated in a news release. He might be posing as that cellmate, named Charles Pendarvis, while on the run, officials said. The cellmate is reportedly not believed to be a part of the escape.

Walker was convicted of first-degree murder in 2003, Fox affiliate KOKH-TV reported, and is facing new charges after he allegedly assaulted a corrections officer.

HAMMER-WIELDING SPA CUSTOMER ATTACKS WORKERS AFTER HE'S DENIED REFUND, COPS SAY

“So we’re actively looking for him with our partners in law enforcement,” Matt Elliott, of the Department of Corrections, told the news outlet. “Just about every member of law enforcement in the state is looking for this individual.”

Anyone with information on Walker’s whereabouts is urged to contact the Oklahoma Department of Correction’s fugitive hotline at 866-363-1119. According to the news release, the U.S. Marshal Service has adopted the case and a reward of up to $5,000 is possible for anyone with information about Walker.

Nicole Darrah covers breaking and trending news for FoxNews.com. Follow her on Twitter @nicoledarrah.

WATCH: Woman brutally beaten outside California bar; one suspect still at large, police say

Police in Napa, Calif., say they are searching for one of two men accused of beating a woman at a bar earlier this month.

The suspect, identified as James Curtis Faulkenberry, punched the woman in the face and knocked her unconscious, the Bay Area's FOX 2 reported.

Faulkenberry is wanted on an active arrest warrant, police said. He faces two felony assault charges and a misdemeanor charge of disturbing the peace, the Napa Valley Register reported. A mugshot of Faulkenberry shows distinctive tattoos on his neck. Police said he should be considered dangerous.

Police say James Curtis Faulkenberry is wanted on an active arrest warrant.  (Napa Police Department)

The other suspect, identified as Juan Rojas, has turned himself in since the Nov. 17 incident and faces three felony assault charges, according to court records. He was being held without bail, the San Francisco Chronicle reported.

The woman, identified as "Audrey," told San Francisco's KPIX-TV that she was playing pool at Stone’s Sports Bar & Lounge in Napa after 11 p.m. when the attack occurred. She said she tried to defend herself with a pool cue, but she went “blank” and “everything was kind of fuzzy for a minute,” after the two men attacked her.

UNDERCOVER NY COPS AND PAGAN BIKERS GET INTO WILD BAR BRAWL

“I was already in fight-or-flight,” the woman told the station. “I was already intimidated. I was already scared.”

Police said one suspect attacked and kicked the woman several times. Security camera footage of the bar’s exterior shows a man fly through the front doors with a woman under him falling to the ground.

GRAPHIC VIDEO WARNING

“We didn’t go outside, we flew outside,” the woman said. “Like he threw me and landed on top of me. I went blank, I went black and everything was kind of fuzzy for a minute. I don’t remember everything.”

“We didn’t go outside, we flew outside. Like he threw me and landed on top of me. I went blank, I went black and everything was kind of fuzzy for a minute. I don’t remember everything.”

— "Audrey," victim of alleged assault

CALIFORNIA WOMAN WHO ALLEGEDLY 'PUNCHED, CHOKED' MCDONALD'S EMPLOYEE IS ARRESTED

Another suspect then appears, followed by other bar patrons wielding what appear to be pool cues. The patrons appear to be trying to help the woman but the two men fight them off, as seen in the video.

The suspects fled the scene before police arrived, the Sacramento Bee reported.

Police said the victim suffered multiple injuries from the attack, including a swollen face, and faded in and out of consciousness.

Bradford Betz is an editor for Fox News. Follow him on Twitter @bradford_betz.